Welcome to Carlisle Winery & Vineyards! We are a small Sonoma County
winery specializing in the production of old-vine, vineyard designated
Zinfandels and red Rhone varieties (Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre, and Petite
Sirah). We have also recently added our first whites, two blends from historic, old-vine vineyards plus Sonoma County's first ever Grüner Veltliner. While we like our wines to be bold and intensely flavored,
each reflecting its vintage and vineyard, we also
strive to create wines of balance, complexity, and nuance. Our goal is always the same - grow and source outstanding fruit, do as little as possible to it, and bottle outstanding, pleasurable wine at the fairest price possible..
We hope you enjoy our Web site. If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to contact us.
Announcements & Events!
• A fan of old-vine wines? If so, please don't miss what will be an incredible celebration of old-vine vineyards on April 21st in San Francisco. Sponsored by the Historic Vineyard Society, this will be the greatest tasting of old-vine wines ever assembled. For more information, please click here.
• Are you a lover of Rhône variety wines? Carlisle Winery will be participating in Hospice du Rhône in Paso Robles on April 27th and 28th. For tickets and more information, please click here.
• Come hula with us at the Kapalua Wine & Food Festival on magical Maui from June 7th to 10th. For tickets and more information, please click here.
• The next pre-release offer, featuring the last of our compelling 2016s, will be emailed on July 18, 2018. Look for it in your inbox!
• Want to see a bit of a Carlisle harvest? Check out these videos made by Kendall's cousin: Managing Fermentations, Sampling Whites at Mancini, and Crushing Papa's Block Syrah.
• Need help finding a Carlisle wine? Try wine-searcher.com.